Search This Blog

Saturday 16 January 2010


Yesterday there was a partial eclipse of the sun for 3 or 4 hours. The light seemed to diffuse and layer. I saw some very interesting reflections which involved layering of triangles, similar to mandala. Managed to get a wee video of a Coca Cola truck with added small print. I went to a party and met some nice interesting people last night. People from Kazakhstan, Sudan, Tibet, France. A real international gathering! What fun. Meeting all those people made me want to listen to music from all these places. One guy insisted that I come to his house so we can eat chicken. I think he feels he's got to prove something to me. I haven't eaten chicken in 8 or 9 years but hey, why not. Quite looking forward to it. He'll probably want to arm wrestle me as well:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment