Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2010

One of those days.

I'm feeling surprisingly chipper. Nice breakfast at Vivian's house this morning and saw her absurdly cute daughter. Signed up for Sanskrit class at the shala which is most interesting. Jayashree chanting is next and maybe some knitting. I'm doing primary in the morning (my start time is 6 a.m.) and Intermediate in the afternoon. Which is interesting. This pain in my right hip is always there. The combination of primary and intermediate gets right to the core of it. I keep returning to the breathing. I had one of those sick moments on the mat this morning in the drop backs. To me these moments of nausea are about strength building.  Sweating buckets because I'm really not used to this lovely enveloping warmth that permeates the tropics. When I get up from savasana and pick up my mat, there is a small stream that runs off onto the floor. I'm hoping that the coconuts are rehydrating me fully. Set up my sprouting farm in the wee house. All the good stuff in the sprouts should help with the mineral balance. OOOHH! It is good here. Nice to see some old pals. Hoping to post some pics and videos of life here in Mysore soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. imagining the heat.. dreaming of coconuts.. enjoy and keep breathing.. x

    ReplyDelete