Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2010


Hey, last night I was just playing yoga for fun. I did something brand new for me. I've been able to do ekapada rajakapotasana before if someone helps me grab my foot but getting the grip above the head has eluded me until now. It just slid in. It was so simple and fun and it felt joyful. That's one of the good things about being here in Mysore. New stuff comes. It felt like the world, the environment, all the little ants and people and bananas and everything had willed me into it and I felt grateful for them for their help. Feeling super good about this trip. Went for sushi lunch today which I thought was not so great. Here in my pals Yossi and Tasia's house using their wireless. Thinking of paying RS3500 and getting mobile portable wireless for my laptop.

1 comment: